Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear Blog
I have been neglecting you. Please don't hate me. To make amends, here's a little round-up of the week so far...
All my love and affection, your wayward writer
Me, Jade

  • Work took a right off easy street on to Busy Busy and within the next few weeks it's going to go careering down Manic Boulevard (hence the blog silence). We're bracing ourselves.
  • Everyone should read Gareth Cliff's open letter to the government (clicky clicky). Even if you don't particularly like him (I do though), he makes some sterling points. And as he said this morning, sometimes you just gotta say what needs to be said. (Wonder how badly the presidential committee is going to grill him next week?)
  • I saw a new Madonna video while hitting my cardio this morning. How many times do I have to say this lady? Flashing so much inner thigh falls under the category of Not Cool.
  • Last night I learnt how to change a tyre, jump start my car and a bunch of other things I previously had about zero clue about. Feeling super chuffed, and I don't care if everyone else in the world already knew that tyres need to be rotated and that you have to unscrew the spare wheel before you can take it out the boot (I just thought is was really heavy).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Me, Jade. Well you won the book giveaway on my blog, over here: http://amillionmilesfromnormal.blogspot.com/2010/10/winner-of-book-giveaway.html

    nice job. sorry to post here, but i don't have your email address. Won't you mail me on paige@polka.co.za with your address so i can have your book delivered to you tomorrow.

    Yay.

    :)
    paige.

    ReplyDelete