Thursday, October 7, 2010

This week's been alternately dragging and flying by, so it only really hit me this morning that it's already Thursday, which means dashing out of here at 3.30 (hells yeah), rushing home to pack and make myself beautiful (attempting to at least), picking up Boyfriend from the airport, and then heading off to Darling and Rocking the Daisies tomorrow.

Must pack (oh you know how much I love to pack) this afternoon quickly too. Made a mental list at gym just now of stuff NOT to forget:
  • Toothbrush. I don't care how manky the rest of me is (well, I do, but there's not always much to be done about it), I cannot handle furry teeth.
  • Mints. See above.
  • Suncream. I refuse to spend the latter half of the weekend as the butt of various lobster jokes.
  • Wellies. For in the boot, in case it rains and Cloof Wine Estate turns to mud-wrestling central.
  • Sunnies. The ultimate protection not only from the sun but from having to subject people to my morning face.
  • Red Bull. Getting old, can't party like I used to without some kind of rocket fuel.
  • Toilet roll. I do not trust port-a-loos. Period.
Should be a good weekend. Friends of ours are leaving at 7 am tomorrow morning to get a good spot, and another guy is dropping off a gazebo at my house this afternoon (one of two, just by the by). These people are serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment