Thursday, November 25, 2010

A once-in-a-blue-moon appeal

So every now and again I like to do something that I know will shore up a few points in the old Good Karma ledger (does it still work if it's self-serving in this way? I'm not sure. Anyway...)

Awesome blogger and novelist Paige Nick of A Million Miles From Normal is currently in the running to win a charity blogging event. The winner gets a whopping R20k to give to the charity of their choice. Her charity is The Bookery (clicky clicky), an organisation that builds libraries for underprivileged schools (I'm pretty sure all of us word nerds agree this is a fairly worthy cause yes?).

Right now Paige is about 40 votes behind the winner, and she really, really wants to streak ahead. So, follow my instructions carefully and nobody will get hurt:
  1. Click this: click me
  2. Click on the little thumbs-up icon that you will see in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
  3. Feel good about yourself.

Thanks guys, muchly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Every single vote is massively gynormously appreciated!
    Much love and thanks so much Jade,
    paige.

    ReplyDelete