Monday, January 31, 2011

So after the excesses of the weekend, not to mention the fact that there has been no shift whatsoever in the festive season gain, I've decided that it's now February, and time to stop pretending I have the metabolism of a sixteen-year-old. I have therefore bought my ticket and am boarding the cardboard and cottage cheese train for the next few weeks.

Which means it's time to play What I Ate Today, a fun game for the whole family (or, you know, your Google Chat friends).

WIAT:
1 x cup of tea
40g Hi-Fibre Bran with 200 ml fat-free milk
1 x cup of tea
8 provita with marmite (in two sittings)
1 x cup of tea
60g nutty muesli with 150 ml low-fat milk

Edit: Before anyone else freaks out, this is not all I ate the whole day. Munched a couple crackers with cheese when I got home, and had chicken and veg for dinner. Okay?

Not so bad hmm? Pity all I really want after swimming laps at lunch time is this:

Eat me? Drink me? Who knows, I just
want to consume it with both hands

No comments:

Post a Comment