Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So, who wants to be in COSMO?

(That's not capped because I'm in awe by the way, it's just house style.)

Dearest readers, I've got a feature to write and I am in need of your help, in the form of case studies (that'd be when you read something like this: 'Bill said he'd call, but after I hadn't heard from in two hours, I Google Earthed his flat and waited outside with a shotgun,' says Samantha, 32, a self-confessed bunny boiler.)

Anyway...

My feature is about relationships that don't work out but teach you something along the way. So for example there's Mr Wrong (who teaches you, with the wisdom of hindsight, that abuse is not cool) or Mr Perfect on Paper, Mr Casual Fling, your childhood sweetheart and so on.

Basically, I want the dish on your failed relationships. I need to ask you questions about your relationship with  any one of the above men (or any others you feel are relevant – I'm open to suggestions). I'll need you to tell me who he was, what he was like, why it didn't work out and MOST IMPORTANTLY what this taught you about yourself/men/relationships.

It really won't take up too much of your time, I promise.

As for the boys... I need one courageous masculine soul to stand up and tell me about the girl that got away that changed his life/perspective. Come on now, be brave...

Feel like you can help me out? Email me at jadetaylorcooke@gmail.com.

Thanks guys!

PS I'll need to use your real name unless the story is of a sensitive nature, so please keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment