Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear stress, I think we should break up...



It's only Monday and already this week is starting to feel like the last – that is, stressful.

I haven't had time to pee, let alone post a weekend in numbers for your guys (and I know you've been anxiously awaiting it, haven't you?).

The only bright side is that I have my evenings to myself again, after writing, submitting, rewriting and resubmitting some freelance work last week (which not only took up any and all free time I had, but also taught me how badly I handle even the most constructive of criticism).

I'm feeling like a big old elastic ball full of stress and adrenalin at the moment, which is so not my preferred state of being.

And that's all I have time for kids...

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or has the world decided to spin twice as fast in 2011?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not just you :/

    ReplyDelete