Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hmmm, had a bit of a false start to the week. Left the office around lunchtime yesterday and high-tailed it home to bed. This blogger was not feeling so well...

Yet though I'm about 85% back to being up-and-at-'em today, still not really feeling like doing much more than heading home and hiding under the covers.

You know those weeks when everything can so aptly be described as 'blegh'? With a side of 'meh'?

That's me this week.

The weekend, though it had its strong points, was a bit of hokey one. Suffice to say the lovely time I was supposed to have with Boyfriend didn't quite work out according to plan. That plus the fact that's nothing too much is inspiring me at work at the moment, and I had to skip class last night thanks to being in bed sick ... well, I'm not the happiest of campers.

Reckon the bleghiness will go away on its own before RamFest this weekend? Or do I need to take action?

No comments:

Post a Comment