Thursday, February 3, 2011

Okay so anyone who knows me knows I love to bake. This was evident from the number of birthday presents recently that were in the baking/tea drinking vein.

I just need put it out there first: I don't bake very well, I just enjoy it (especially the eating the fruits of my labour part, although I would never actually bake anything with fruit in it).

Anyway, the lovely Dorothy Black sent me this link to some beautiful cupcake designs. Man, some people know their way around an icing gun. These are my favourite so far:

A housewife's work is never done, and it's okay to get confused sometimes.

Holy smoke, the detail!

Bad batz maru is hands down the most awesome grumpy penguin in the world.

Cookie monster cookies. Can it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment