Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't know if it was Pilates last night, the cooler morning today or just that I've shaken off whatever nasty bug was clogging up my system, but I finally feel back to normal this morning.

As in, compos mentis, which is something I haven't felt since somewhere around Friday lunch time. It seems blood donation, lots of wine and G&Ts, 35 degree heat and a tummy flu sent me into something of a delirium the past two days. I can't quite recall everything I did at work yesterday...

Anyway, back to normal now, and just in time for RamFest this weekend too.

Are you going? Are you bringing blow-up animals for the river? Are you listening to Funeral for a Friend on repeat so you're well prepared to bellow along at the top of your lungs on Saturday? Are you already stocking up on cases of beer and Woolies prawn cocktail chips?

I am.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment