Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love these (very rare) spells when I have breathing space at work. Everything feels shiny and new.

I have time. To do stuff.

Seriously, this is how my morning went:
  • Slept in till seven
  • Read a magazine over breakfast
  • Faffed about getting ready, so far as to get dressed, change my mind, get dressed again, curl my eyelashes (you get the picture)
  • Arrived at work at nine
  • Organised folders on my desktop
  • Had a chat with a few eds about Cirque du Soleil, potjie competitions and London market jewellery
  • Blogged

See? I'm practically a lady of leisure. Also, this afternoon I have a lunch date at The Rhubarb Room. I may even be more than an hour. Ah! Such frivolity.

Speaking of which, TRR is moving to Bree Street soon, so they're having a massive clearance sale. I was actually in two minds about blogging this in case someone gets there before me and snaps up either of these



but really, would I ever hold out on you guys? Anyway, it seems cruel for me to be there the day before payday, what with all the sheer loveliness on sale, but I suppose there's always the poor, abused, credit card.

For shame, Jade...

1 comment: