Thursday, April 7, 2011

ARGH I've been blog fiddling.

This is how I used to be with my childhood bedroom – everything would be fine and familiar and then one day I'd walk in and think 'I hate the way this looks' and start moving my bed and my little desk and everything around and pulling posters off the walls. Then I'd rearrange everything until it was Just Right.

Hey, I never said I was a normal child either.

Anyway, I think the reason I've been a scarce blogger of late has something to do with the fact that every time I open my blog page I want to start fiddling with fonts and adding new gadgets and ripping my poster off the walls. Or something.

Unfortunately, given that I have the design savvy of a Venezuelan beaver, my fiddling tends not to win any awards of the aesthetic variety (comedic maybe).

Anyway, just warning you, dear readers, in case you arrive and everything's turned magenta and is in Comic Sans (okay no I'm not that bad, I promise). Or, you know, if someone felt like it would score them major karmic points to redesign it for me...

Either or.

No comments:

Post a Comment