Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sorry dear readers, there didn't seem to be much call for a Weekend in Numbers post yesterday, given that most of it was spent in bed with Boyfriend watching the entire second season of StarGate Universe (yes, I'm a closet sci-fi fan, or Syfy as the channel has been ridiculously rebranded Stateside).

See? Doesn't make for the most interesting post.

Food-wise, my fresh start seems to be holding. The weekend could have been better behaved, by hey, it's the weekend right? You're allowed to relax the rules on the weekend.

Right?

At the very least there hasn't been any bingeing, I've been hydrating like a camel and I've done at least two and a half hours worth of exercise this week already (it's only Tuesday okay?). So not so bad.

Pity I'm officially feeling like a heifer today. Grr. Or, rather, moo.

Still, consoling myself with these happy thoughts:
  1. Going bubbly and oyster tasting with the Luxury Cape Town girls this evening at The Twankey. A little nervous (ever the shy girl), but looking forward to it.
  2. I'm taking a random day's leave tomorrow, to go shopping, get my fringe trimmed, have the car washed, run errands, maybe grab a little afternoon siesta before the ballet ... all those little things I never seem to have time for. Cannot wait. A day, all for Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment