Friday, June 10, 2011

Okay really now...

When I said TGIF this morning, I really, really meant it. This week has not been kind. There was...
  • The team-building fail on Monday
  • The dead car battery
  • The R725 to replace the dead car battery
  • The fact that I can no longer pretend my muscle stiffness is from Pilates – I think I'm officially sick.
  • The three-hour delay of Boyfriend's flight from Joburg last night
  • My first ever speeding fine, with a nice little picture of me dashing home from Boyfriend's house on Mother's Day to cook my mater breakfast.

    All in all, not the best of weeks. Still, I'm choosing instead to focus on these positives:
    • It's Friday
    • It's not raining or windy in Cape Town today
    • Boyfriend is staying at my place this weekend while my, er, housemates, are away, so for once I don't have to worry about packing after racing home from work this afternoon (seriously, how am I supposed to decide on a whole weekend's outfits, when all I want to do is find my way to bottom of the nearest glass of Pinotage?)
    • Being sick has taken away my appetite and I've hardly eaten the past two days
    • I am now all stocked up on fabulous ghd products, thanks to the lovely Eloise Dreyer
    • My speeding fine is only R100
    • Tonight's plan so far begins with pizza at Borusso's and at least half a bottle of Diemersfontein
    Yes please...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment