Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oops, I'm a little tardy...

Goodness gracious, busy busy busy.

How quickly did Monday go? Really, how quickly? Could be the sunshine, the afterglow of a lovely weekend ... either way, I think Mondays should always be in fast-forward. Who's with me?

Weekend in numbers très vite...

Number of sunny days: trois

Number of braais in the sunshine: deux

Number of shopping sprees: one. Was putting together the fabulous hamper of accessories Luxury Cape Town is giving away on their Facebook page. Spending someone else's money in all your favourite shops is rather enjoyable.

Number of glasses of wine on the couch on Saturday night with the lovely Boyfriend, watching XMen First Class on a, frankly, ridiculously large TV: can't remember. One of the bonuses of being in a committed relationship is that when you a) have cash flow problems because you accidentally went into Forever New and b) subsequently don't have exciting Saturday night plans, you can get drunk together on the couch and it somehow feels like an awesome party.

In other news, I had cake for breakfast this morning, and will be eating oysters live on air later. My life is starting to take on a somewhat surreal quality, but I can't say I'm not enjoying myself...

And as a completely unrelated aside, here's my favourite thing of this morning, via Miss Kris:

Everyone should have one of these buttons. Go here if you feel the need to push it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment