Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Friday!



Apologies for the gloom and doom post yesterday, but somehow I always feel better after having a little tantrum over here.

Feeling a lot more positive today. In fact...

Reasons why today is better than yesterday
  1. It's Friday.
  2. I machined through work yesterday afternoon and have officially completed a lot of the projects that have been stressing me out.
  3. My ghd is fixed! And I also now have a ghd guy. As Paige Nick knows, everyone needs a guy for just about everything, and I'm slowly adding to my wonderful collection.
  4. Went to the St Yves relaunch party last night with Le Boyfriend. Besides the lovely goodie bag, sitting sipping (free) mojitos watching the sun set over Camps Bay has made me very optimistic about the coming summer (even if it is still cold and cloudy and threatening to drizzle here in Cape Town).

No comments:

Post a Comment