Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Back in the black



Well, hello pay day, so nice to see you again. It's been a while. I've missed you. Really I have. I know some people may say I only look forward to seeing you when I need something, like MoroccanHairOil or tickets to Up the Creek, but that's ... okay, well yeah, that's true. But hey. We can still be friends, right?

It's so nice to have a positive bank balance and (nearly) zeroed credit card again. Wow it feels good to have more than two digits at the bottom of my internet banking statement again.

Let's face it – as rad as getting paid early in December is, January sucks a little when you run out of disposable income around the second (especially if you spent most of your remaining ZARs on bubbly – hard to subsist on that stuff, or put it into your fuel tank).

Anyway, today, despite it being the middle of the week, is a good day. Here's to No-negativity Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment