Monday, January 30, 2012

This is going to be a fantastic week





(Well, apart from the fact that my department – which today consists of two people, including myself, due to various others being on leave or in day-long meetings – is deathly quiet with approximately zero work having come in so far.)

The rest of the week is definitely looking up though. Here's why:
  • It's a three-day week for me because...
  • We're team building on Thursday, which means spa, then wine tasting, then lunch, and...
  • I've taken Friday off because...
  • It's Up the Creek this weekend. Hello to spending all day in the river on an inflatable crocodile, all night watching live bands, and every minute of the day with a Hunter's Extreme in my hand.
    Yes, happy dance indeed. Oh and let's not forget all the marathon and very delicious grooming that shall be going on this week. Nothing this blogger likes more than grooming herself to the nines.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment