Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Okay so this may get old fast but...

Tuesday, 10 July
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • All Bran flakes with fat-free milk
  • Instant (plain) oats with honey and cinnamon
  • Tea with low-fat milk and sugar
  • Soy and linseed toast with salmon cream cheese (so that's carbs topped with fat, right?)
  • Chai latte
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • Chocolate muffin (I know, it's like I'm retarded and don't know what a diet is. Also, one should never go to one's mother for comfort about work stress around tea time, as it usually results in the aforementioned cake-like muffin)
  • Two poached eggs on low-GI toast with Flore (In my defence, I was all prepared to have roast veggies for dinner, but was surprised by a friend popping round to borrow shoes, which meant I only got around to the whole having dinner thing about 9:45 pm, and watching veggies roast for 40 minutes didn't seem logical).

No comments:

Post a Comment