Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tuesday, 17 July
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • All Bran flakes with fat-free milk
  • Instant (plain) oats with honey and cinnamon
  • Tea with low-fat milk and sugar
  • Four Ryvita with sundried tomato and basil cream cheese and wild rocket (that's the last of the tub, thank god)
  • Chai latte
  • Banana muffin
  • Massive bowl of popcorn
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • Half a slab of Bourneville chocolate left over from making chocolate truffles for a tea party over the weekend

Okay so yesterday sucked. I have 14 kg to lose, and this is NOT the way to go about it I'm guessing.

I suppose the fact that all I seem to be doing during the week these days is working and sleeping and trying to fit in exercise (I missed Pilates last night though, from sheer exhaustion, and was in bed by 9:30 pm instead) means food becomes the one little highlight in my day (hence all the chai – an excuse to leave my desk for five minutes to pop to the coffee shop downstairs, since we no longer seem to take lunch).

I also seem to be doing fine until I hit the 3 pm slump, and start fantasising about muffins and pizza.

But no more excuses. Get in line Jade.


No comments:

Post a Comment