Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Monday, 16 July
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • All Bran flakes with fat-free milk
  • Instant (plain) oats with honey and cinnamon
  • Tea with low-fat milk and sugar
  • Two mini Lamington cupcakes (office birthday)
  • Soy and linseed toast with sundried tomato and basil cream cheese and wild rocket
  • Chai latte (they're going up in price today, which means I'll have to bid goodbye to at least one of my vices)
  • Woolies beef tepanyaki hot pot
  • Tea with milk and sugar
  • Six Provita with cheddar cheese (I know, I know, but I promise I was legitimately still hungry... How am I supposed to sleep with my tummy audibly rumbling? I blame it on a grueling rehearsal)

So all in all not the best start to the week, and on the back of a weekend which included two pizzas and a shit load of macarons, among other things.

Oh well, back to the drawing board today.

No comments:

Post a Comment