Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Reasons today is a good day

Reason one
Have finally finished a huge chunk of work that's been sitting on my head for the past couple of weeks. That whole weight-off-my-shoulders thing is really nice.

Reason two
Also finished my freelance work for the month. Happy dance.

Reason three
Got a little pressie from one of our mag's editors to say thanks for all the hard work (not just me obviously, all the copy eds). And I thought I was just doing my job. Bloody fabulous.

Reason four
Am leaving shortly to celebrate Noodle's birthday with a pink champagne and chocolate cupcake party at her place. Does that not sound like the definition of happiness?

Reason five
Its t minus eight days until Rocking the Daisies...

Reason six
...which means it's also only eight days till Boyfriend's back in Cape Town.


Six very good reasons to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment