Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday is... random sentence day

This morning I... woke up happy for the first time this week, which was nice really. TGIF. I don't even feel guilty about deciding to skip pilates this morning, and I'm actually looking forward to the weekend. Could this be the beginning of me becoming a normal human being? We can only hope.

Last night I... ate too much sushi. But really, how do you stop yourself?

I'm really excited about... my couch being delivered tomorrow. Furniture – who knew it could be such a thrill? And since I can't be there for the actual delivery (yikes, sounds like a baby), my brother has volunteered his services as couchsitter for the morning. What a dear.

Everyone finds it hilarious that... I'm going to see Martha Stewart at the Design Indaba. Laugh it up now my friends, just don't expect so much as a cupcake crumb in the future then...

I sometimes wonder... why I couldn't have been born rich or thin or both.

I met someone... from the Czech Republic last night.

I'm not usually a jealous person... and this quote by Ambrose Bierce (probably from The Devil's Dictionary) reminded me why: Jealousy – being unduly concerned about the preservation of that which can be lost only if not worth keeping. What a smart guy. He said one of my favourite, silly things too: The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment