Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Saved by the bell

Dear readers you were nearly treated to an itemised list of my Black Tuesday thoughts (Black Tuesdays, for the record, follow Blue Mondays, the kind of Monday I usually have after Golden Friday, Saturday, Sundays when Boyfriend is home for the weekend).

But, lucky for you and decidedly unlucky for me, the time flew by before I could unleash my thought rumpus on the unsuspecting blogosphere – work was manic, and this blogger can't have slept very well last night; by about elevenses I could easily have put my head down on my desk and had a cat nap (cats, incidentally, can sleep for 16–18 hours a day).

And so there goes Tuesday. Did you enjoy how I pretended to have written a post by actually just making excuses for the reason I didn't post earlier? Avoidance tactics ... everybody should learn 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment