Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back in the land of the living!

Well almost.

Wow what a busy-busy week. Have been working twleve-hour days and generally being a wonderful example of matyrdom to the man.

Yes yes, feeling very pitiful and pathetic and sorry for myself.

I am back though (Well, almost. Still trying to get a magazine in a language I don't speak off to print tomorrow, but you know – details, details).

Celebrated my-almost freedom with a little vintage shopping, accompanied by That Ulanda Girl, a glass of bubbly and some macaroons. Isn't life funny how it pelts you with stress, freelance work, late nights, early mornings, your period and nightmare clients, then relents and hands you something delightful. The ultimate I'm-sorry gift?

Okay shower and bedtime. If anyone ever thought I was cool, now's your chance to be disillusioned by looking at the time stamp on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment