Thursday, March 11, 2010

Help! (I need somebody) Help! (Not just anybody) Help!

Dear readers...

I'm doing a lil freelancing at the moment, and am in need of a few people to help me out by answering a couple of questions about communication in their offices/work environments. If you're inundated with emails or you're constantly invited to meetings you don't need to be at – I need to hear from you! It'll be minimal work, and you'll get to see your comments in an international glossy. Also there's something else very special in it for you – my undying gratitude.

We can do it over email, but I will need your real names preferably and where you work. Also, you have to be female, and between the ages of 18 and 30.

Um... yeah that's it really. Comment if you're willing to help poor little me out.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i would like to help you out! BUT lemme see the Q's first to know if it is relevant to me :)

    desivz@webmail.co.za
    desiree@glcgroup.co.za

    send to both... :)

    ReplyDelete