Friday, May 28, 2010

Reasons to be happy today

  1. It's Friday.
  2. Boyfriend arrived home last night and is staying until neeeeext Sunday night.
  3. We didn't die driving home from the airport in the storm (a highly likely possibility given my night driving skills and the fact I've lost my glasses).
  4. After today we will have only one magazine left to get to print (that'll be nine down in three weeks).
  5. My first published work is on magazine shelves all over the country.
  6. I foresee a cup of tea in my near future.
  7. I am wearing four layers to keep off the Cape Town chill and yet somehow have managed not to resemble a snowman (this is a feat indeed).
  8. I will in all likelihood leave work early today.
  9. The weird dreams I was having last night in which I fought with my best friend, was dating someone who wasn't Boyfriend and ran out of my Pill turned out to be just dreams.
  10. It's only fifteen days to go until I get to sit in the freezing cold with thousands of other people and watch the French football team doing their thing against Uruguay. It's all very exciting. I am considering face paint.

1 comment:

  1. I am also really happy about going to the game in two weeks. It's going to be fabulous!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete