Friday, July 16, 2010

Good news or bad news first?

The Bad News
  • Biscuit is still not fixed properly. This involves another round of trips to the dealer and to the AA. Hopefully by next weekend I can officially say, 'I have a car' and really mean it.
  • I'm sitting in the office when I should have left ages ago because somehow there is just always one last job bag outstanding for this particular client on a Friday afternoon. I am going to kill the CEO of a large hotel chain, and then be arrested and forced to eat prison food. Sigh.
  • Our router is broken at home, and since it's horribly expensive and still under warranty, we're opting to have it fixed by the manufacturer rather than buy a replacement. Means no internedi for 10-14 working days. I ask you.
  • I have still not lost weight (according to my frenemy the scale).
The Good News
  • It's Friday.
  • I'm going to a three-hour dance class tomorrow.
  • I nearly have a car.
  • Um, that's about it really...

No comments:

Post a Comment