Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some random Tuesday musings

Baking a massive chocolate tart over the weekend means it will be your downfall on Monday, the day you're supposed to go back to the eating equivalent of boot camp.

If I had a body like Lady GaGa, I too would film all my music videos in my scanties.

Meringues are surprisingly low in kJ. Who knew?

Martha Stewart's Cookie of the Day emails are going to be the end of me. So much to bake, so little time. Maybe I should try to swing a Julie & Julia book deal.

JD Salinger and Vladimir Nabokov seemed to have similar world views re little girls.

Editing an overly wordy writer first thing makes me abandon ship and waste time blogging instead.

2 comments:

  1. Lol I also subscribe to Martha's cookie of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't the chocolate and pistachio biscotti from Monday look amazing? SO making it this weekend...

    ReplyDelete