Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some frivolity: the back-up dress

So I'm going to a day wedding in November, and have decided that last night's impulse purchase is definitely my Back-up Dress.

What's a Back-up Dress I hear you ask?

Well, the Back-up Dress is something I like to think I invented. After always screeching around boutiques at the last minute, looking for the perfect dress to wear to some important event, I realised that I could obliterate all that unnecessary stress with this simple solution:

The Back-up Dress is a dress that, although not exactly the showstopper you had in mind, is nonetheless perfectly wearable and already waiting in your closet, putting your mind at ease and allowing you to shop for The Perfect Dress at a more leisurely pace. And hey, if you don't end up finding it, no worries, you've got the BD – and it doesn't even have to be little or black.

Note: important features of the BD include that it still make you feel lovely inside and that it be preferably returnable.

No comments:

Post a Comment