Monday, October 4, 2010

Just a random shitty Monday

Which is weird because
a) I woke up really happy.
b) I said no to cake.
c) I'm only working a four-day week.
d) I had muffin (no article necessary, see below) for lunch.

Actually, maybe that's the problem. I came in to work early and therefore missed gym, and then proceeded to eat – if not a lot – then some quite random shit today, including a muffin spread out over most of the afternoon, a handful of walnuts and a chunky slice of cheese all on its own, half of which wound up in the bin because it promptly made me want to vomit.

So what's the answer? Never, ever, ever skip Monday morning gym again? Remember to do my healthy food shopping before Woolies closes on a Sunday so that I'm not left eating the bizarre contents of my office drawer and perenially empty kitchen cupboards?

It's like as soon as I mess up my perfect little routine (I'm boring okay?) it feels like the whole world is being weird and I just want to go to bed and start the day over again, making me almost certainly the only person in the world who wants two Mondays in one week.

Why can't the world be like a video game? Save and reload baby, save and reload. That's what I want to do to the last 14 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment